Communicate the value of your experience
Resources to help your business build awareness, generate interest, and drive visitation
ATIS – Alberta Tourism Information Services
Did you know Travel Alberta offers a FREE digital marketing platform to help Alberta tourism businesses amplify their marketing efforts?
Why should you create and actively maintain an ATIS account?
1) Get the word out – ATIS Listings received approximately 4 million total views in 2019
2) Drive traffic – ATIS Listings received approximately 2 million conversions (clicks, website navigation’s, offer purchases, actual visits etc.) in 2019 – that’s a conversion rate of 50%!
What can you do with an ATIS account?
1) Create Listings – inform visitors about the core experiences or aspects of your business
2) Advertise Events – attract visitors to experience stand-alone or special events you host
3) Present Offers – attach a price point to a unique experience you have to offer
Learn more about how to distinguish between a Listing, Event, or Offer by clicking HERE
Learn how to write a great listing description by clicking HERE
What if you already have an ATIS account?
1) Update your Listings – inform visitors about what you’re doing to keep them safe
2) Click HERE to access tips and resources that will help you get the most out of your account
3) Click HERE to learn how you can attract more visitors by raising your listing health score
FREE Promotional Resources
Discover Leduc Region proudly provides the DLR Media Toolkit to partners & local businesses. Feel free to use these resources in your promotion of tourism offerings + the region as a whole!
Resources provided within the DLR Media Toolkit include:
> Social Media Post Templates (for Facebook + Instagram + Twitter)
> Pre-Created Social Media Graphics
> DLR Photo Library (of notable spots in the area + relevant stock photos)
Travel Alberta’s Learning Portal offers an extensive set of resources for tourism businesses designed to help guide your marketing efforts.
Some of our favorites we suggest you check out include:
> (Worth the Wait) Messaging Campaign Plan and Tool-Kit
> How to Upcycle Existing Content and Turn it into Something New
> The 5 Photos you Need to Promote Your Business + How to Take Them with your Phone
> Facebook and Instagram for Tourism Businesses Webinar
> Diversifying Travel Advertising: Connecting with Creators to Tell Inclusive Stories – Panel
Discover Leduc Region Social Media
Discover Leduc Region is active on social media (@discoverleduc) across 3 platforms
> Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, & Twitter so we can follow you and share your content.
> Keep an eye out for content that may be relevant to your business and audiences.
We publish weekly blog articles to showcase the beauty, vibrancy, and stories of this diverse region
> Click HERE to view past blog articles
> Send us ideas for features by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact us for Support
Have any questions? Concerns? Need some help? – Click below to get in touch with us