Growing good veggies is our passion and we do it by the shores of Pigeon Lake in Leduc County. We are a certified organic market garden that prioritizes sustainability while growing micro greens and sprouts year round. We also grow hundreds of seasonal vegetables on about a dozen acres of garden that are sold at farmers markets, retailers and direct to restaurants and consumers. Our farm was awarded the University of Alberta Alumni innovation award for creative ways to address challenges in our food system and we love to inspire others to grow and eat good food.
- Vegetables – micro-greens, field greens, root vegetables, herbs, edible flowers
- Ready-mades – sauerkraut, pickles, relish, kimchi
WHERE TO BUY
- Online Retail
- On-farm (by appointment)
- Edmonton Downtown Farmers’ Market (year-round)
- Lakedell Farmers’ Market (May-September)
- 124 Grand Market Edmonton (May-Thanksgiving)
- CSA Program (June-October)
- Food Service/Retail at Blush Lane Organic Market, Spud.ca, Organic Box, Steve and Dans Online store, Earths General Store (year-round)
- Local Independent Restaurants in and around Edmonton area
- Farm tours
- Public + School tours (year-round; by appointment)
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.