Media, Marketing + funding
Help spread the word about your business or enhance the experience you offer—we have resources to point you in the right direction.
Funding Opportunities + programs
- Travel Alberta Tourism Investment Program Empowering communities to grow tourism revenue through destination development, promotion, and cultural events and festivals with the Cooperative Investment Fund. The Product Development Fund has three investment streams designed to assist Alberta businesses and municipalities with launching new tourism infrastructure initiatives, acquiring experience assets, and assisting with visitor program development. Make your application stand out
- CIP Project-Based Grant The Community Initiatives Program (CIP), Project-Based grant stream, supports projects that enhance and enrich communities throughout Alberta by providing assistance to non-profit organizations.
Annual application deadlines: January 15, May 15, September 15
- Canada-Alberta Job Grant The Canada-Alberta Job Grant helps to cover training expenses for existing employees and new hires. If you are hiring and training an unemployed Albertan, up to 100% of training costs could be covered, up to $15,000 per trainee.
- Federal Business grants and financing options providing grants, loans, private and public sector financing and leveraging personal assets.
- With Alberta Business Grants Ltd., you can find the right grants, prepare for your meeting, and write a winning application that will get you the most money, in the least amount of time.
media + marketing support
Discover Leduc Region proudly provides the DLR Media Toolkit to partners & local businesses as resources in your promotion of tourism offerings + the region as a whole.
- Discover Leduc Region Brand Guidelines + Logo Package
- Social Media Post Templates (for Facebook + Instagram)
- Pre-Created Social Media Graphics
- DLR Photo Library (with Spring/Summer + Fall/Winter + Stock images)
Contact: Cheryl Tutton email@example.com | (780) 986-5454
Travel Alberta offers an extensive set of resources for tourism businesses designed to help guide your marketing efforts through their learning portal. Travel Alberta also offers a variety of media resources and contacts for tourism businesses through their Media Website and Multimedia Library.
Contact: Lisa Lima firstname.lastname@example.org | 403-803-8956
We strongly encourage you to apply for one or more of these funding opportunities if you’re business or organization is eligible! Additionally, Discover Leduc Region and/or the Leduc, Nisku & Wetaskiwin Regional Chamber of Commerce would be happy to list ourselves as strategic partners + provide you with a letter of support to strengthen your application(s). Reach out if you need support.