Promoting Business Continuity. Resources to support employers and employees.
Leduc + Wetaskiwin Regional Job Connector
- Post a job on Leduc Wetaskiwin Jobs and connect with prospective employees
- Gain knowledge from Human Resource experts and access hiring tips
- Find funding programs and/or wage subsidy programs for staff or staff training
- Let students help you with your business while they gain the experience they need.
For Job Seekers
- Find a local job opportunity on Leduc Wetaskiwin Jobs
- Access funding programs and employment services
- Learn about tips from career experts, and access career planning resources/tools
The Government of Canada recently announced (Oct 21, 2021) new targeted support programs to help businesses that continue to face significant pandemic-related challenges, including the Tourism and Hospitality Recovery Program (THRP).
- It would provide support to hotels, tour operators, travel agencies, and restaurants through the wage and rent subsidy programs, with a subsidy rate of up to 75%
- These include the REP Implementation Grant and REP Training Grant.
The Canada Recovery Hiring Program (CRHP) next application intake period opens Dec 1
- As a Canadian employer who continues to be impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic, you may be eligible to apply for one of two subsidy programs to cover part of your employee wages.
- The CRHP and the Canada Emergency Wage Subsidy (CEWS) support wages you pay through different phases of your economic recovery.